MMORPG strategy game where you can train troops and build your base
Mobile Strike for Android is a military strategy and building game where you can amass your own forces and units and form alliances with friends online to defeat your enemies. Build your own base and begin to amass an artillery, defending yourself against attacks by other players. Upgrade and build new combat vehicles, ground units, and artillery, including artillery of your own custom design. Form powerful alliances with players around the world on one of the world's largest Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) networks. When you are ready, you can lead attacks on other people's bases until you achieve global domination.
Advance through multiple levels and command four different tiers with 16 different types of troops. Call in backup from tanks, gunships, stealth aircraft, or just launch a massive rocket at an enemy's base. Find out what weapons are most effective against your enemy and build an unstoppable force to wipe their base off the map.
- Tons of different unit types, including ground units, tanks and other combat vehicles, gunships, bombers, and stealth aircraft.
- Upgrade and build your own arsenal.
- Form alliances with players from around the world over the Internet.
- Receive gifts and upgrades from your alliance partners.
- Defeat your enemies in an engaging online environment.
- Purchase upgrade packs within the Mobile Strike app store to get a leg up on your competition.
- A comprehensive tutorial shows you how to build and upgrade troops.
- Users report that the free version has too many advertisements.
- Some users complain that the app gives unfair advantages to those willing to make certain in-app purchases, making the game a "pay to win" for some users.
- Users complain that the in-game tutorial is too long and repetitive.
- Some in-app upgrade packs can cost over $99.
- Users report that the game reaches a stalemate once your reach the top level.
Supported Android Versions: 5.1 and higher
New content and events.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.